So that being said, we have missed Elizabeth turning 4 who, yikes, is only months from being FIVE. Ella turning 6 and Andrew turning 8. We have had Andrew make his first communion and another football season has come and gone and the girls did gymnastics. Phew. Throw in a new job for Eric, finding a new house, a move across several states
Monday, January 20, 2014
Another year, another state.
Soooo...it has been another year since I last posted. So much has gone on that has been missed on this blog of mine. My intentions to keep up with this didn't go as planned...obviously. Instead of using the "I just had twins" excuse like last time, I am just throwing in the "I have five kids" fact of life. And although I do this for my friends and family to share in our life, I do this for my little family to have a record of our goings on throughout the year. Now that we have three out of five going to school, I am really going to try to make more time to share pictures and snippets of our crazy life.
So that being said, we have missed Elizabeth turning 4 who, yikes, is only months from being FIVE. Ella turning 6 and Andrew turning 8. We have had Andrew make his first communion and another football season has come and gone and the girls did gymnastics. Phew. Throw in a new job for Eric, finding a new house, a move across several states(dragging me kicking and screaming), unpacking of said house, and top if off with eye surgery for me. 2013 cannot be over fast enough. 2014 has got to be a better year for the Hensleys. However, I am going to take my point of view from my husband, the eternal optimist and see the glass half full. Thank God for an awesome new job for him, in a great school district and a beautiful house and for saving my sight. (So far, so good)
So that being said, we have missed Elizabeth turning 4 who, yikes, is only months from being FIVE. Ella turning 6 and Andrew turning 8. We have had Andrew make his first communion and another football season has come and gone and the girls did gymnastics. Phew. Throw in a new job for Eric, finding a new house, a move across several states
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment